Find your next job with Mowi
Staffline in partnership with our world-leading Seafood client, MOWI, has a fantastic opportunity to work as a Production Operative in their state-of-the-art salmon production facility at Rosyth, near Dunfermline.
This is an excellent chance to work with the experts and learn from the best.
This is full-time, ongoing temporary work, however, there are many opportunities for career progression and moving to permanent roles with MOWI.
The rate of pay is £9.77 per hour until training is completed, after training the pay rises to £10.18 per hour.
Overtime available and paid at £14.66 per hour.
Shifts start at 6 am and last for 12 hours.
You will work on a 2-week rota basis with every second long weekend off.
Your Time at Work
As a Production Operative, you will be working on a line to prepare salmon to customer specifications.
- You will monitor the production process and carry out basic testing and quality checks.
- The finished product will also need to be packaged correctly ready for shipment.
Full training will be provided, and you will have the opportunity to learn from highly experienced individuals.
Our Perfect Worker
Our perfect Production Operative will have great coordination and dexterity to prepare the salmon efficiently and at a pace.
- You will need to have an eye for detail and work well as part of a large team.
- Patience and the ability to work well under pressure are essential.
- A certain level of fitness is required due to manual handling and the nature of the role.
- Experience as a Production Operative, Warehouse or a Factory Operative is desirable, however, full training will be provided.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £9.77 p/h with OT available at £14.66 p/h
- Shifts: 6 am, 12 hours - 3-4 days on a 2-week rota
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Career progression opportunities
- On-Site support from Staffline
- Canteen on site
- Free car parking on site
- PPE provided
- Full training provided
Does this sound like the opportunity you have been looking for? Are you looking for an opportunity to learn and progress?
Why don't you listen to what MOWI temporary and permanent staff members say about what it is like to work here. Please click the following link and hear for yourself
We would love to hear from you and discuss this exciting role in more detail. Contact us today to discuss further.
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.