Working for our prestigious food manufacturing client we have a position of Weekend Hygiene Supervisor/Manager
Role is to manage the weekend Hygiene team within a food manufacturer site.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Hygiene and management experience.
- Hygiene cleaning experience
- Supervisory / Management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good level of numeracy as accurate record keeping is an essential aspect of this role.
- Basic training: Food hygiene, basic health & safety, manual handling and use of chemicals
- Physically fit and able to work at heights
- Able to work unsupervised and part of a team
- Flexible approach
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance record
- Control Weekend Hygiene Standards
- Hygiene Audits
- First contact to report weekend sickness
- Weekend Trainer
- First Contact Fire Alarm
- H & S regarding weekend Hygiene team
To work Friday, Saturday & Sunday day shifts 0600-1900 (13 hour shifts).
Pay rate: £9.00 - £9.25 per hour