Find your next job with Marks And Spencer PLC
New opportunity to work at our client's busy Distribution Centre!
Staffline is recruiting for an Inbound Administrator at our client's busy site in Castle Donnington.
The rate of pay is £10.60 per hour.
We have Days 6am to 6pm and Nights 6pm to 6am available.
You will be on a fixed rota:
Week 1 Sunday - off, Monday - in, Tuesday - in, Wednesday - off, Thursday - off, Friday - in, Saturday - in
Week 2 Sunday - in, Monday - off, Tuesday - off, Wednesday - in, Thursday - in, Friday - off, Saturday - off.
Your Time at Work
As an Inbound Administrator at this site you will be required to complete the following:
- Ensuring the maintenance of 100% accurate yard information 24 hours per day
- Ensuring all trailers and containers are parked in the correct designated spaces as per the yard plan
- Completing physical yard checks ensuring records match actual trailer locations and ensure each trailer/container has the correct information attached to it
- Ensuring yard check documents and control sheet contain matching data
- Providing regular updates to all internal & external stakeholders including 4 electronic yard checks per day
- Ensuring all staged loads and equipment loads are unloaded/ loaded, booked and sent out within 24 hours
Our Perfect Worker
Our ideal Inbound Administrator will have experience in a similar administration role and preferably will have experience within a logistics environment.
It is important that you have a dedicated and positive attitude, with the ability to prioritise your workload and remain organised.
You will have a flexible and adaptable approach to work with a willingness to learn, strong administration skills and attention to detail are essential.
Ideally, you will have previous experience working in a high-volume recruitment environment; however, this is not essential as training will be provided.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £10.60 p/h
- 12 hour fixed shifts
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Free food and hot drinks
- Subsidised canteen
- Opportunities for overtime
- Career progression opportunities
- Modern working environment
- Free car parking
- Good links to public transport
- PPE provided
- Full training provided
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Job ref: 1MSCD
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.