Great opportunity to work as a Warehouse Operative for a leading supermarket where you can earn between £480 and £600 with a guarantee of 37.5 hours a week and free transport from Cardiff & Newport.
Earn up to £250 in an additional supplement payment and £2 an hour paid as overtime during peak trading weeks.
The hours of work available are:
- 6am to 2pm
- 2pm to 10pm
- 10pm to 6am
The rate of pay is from £10.22 to £13.59 per hour, with the opportunity to earn up to £18.70 per hour with overtime.
The night shift is £12.78 per hour.
* Earn up to £250 in an additional supplement payment when starting in November October 2021 when achieving a 97% attendance rate throughout the qualifying period. Also, an additional £2 an hour is paid as overtime during peak trading weeks, 28th November to 1st January.
Your Time at Work
As a Warehouse Operative, you will pick and pack produce for orders in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring safe delivery to customers.
Day to day, you will be required to complete paperwork and be comfortable with scanning documents.
Our Perfect Worker
Our ideal Warehouse Operative is confident in working in a busy warehouse environment and can meet targets and deadlines.
You need to be able to speak English at a conversational level so that you can communicate easily and effectively with the team. You must also have basic numeracy skills as this is necessary for the role.
No previous experience is needed as a Production Operative/Warehouse Operative as full training is provided.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn between £480 and £600 per week with guaranteed 37.5 hours
- Free transport from Cardiff & Newport
- Shifts: 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm to 6am
- Earn up to £250 supplement payment
- An additional £2 an hour is paid as overtime during peak trading weeks
- Earn up to £200 in vouchers through Tesco's refer a friend scheme
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Canteen on site
- Free car parking
- Car parking on site
- Full training provided
- Free gym
- Job ref: 1TMA
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.
First posted ( November 10th, 2021 )