Find your next job with Boohoo
Great opportunity to work as a Warehouse Operative for a leading clothing brand.
Peak premium rates available earn up to £20.30 per hour and free entry to Christmas raffles!
Staffline is recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to work in Burnley, Lancashire.
There are day and night shifts available.
You'll work 3 shifts on, 3 shifts off and the hours of work are:
- 6am to 6pm
- 6pm to 6am
The rates of pay are as follows:
- Day shifts are £9.30 per hour
- Night shifts are £10.15 per hour
Due to the location of the site, own transport is essential.
Your Time at Work
Working as a Warehouse Operative at this site you will spend your time:
- Picking orders and packaging garments
- Using a hand-held scanner
- Adding items to pallets
- Conducting other general warehouse duties
- You'll be active throughout the shift, moving around the warehouse and using stairs to reach goods located on different floors.
Our Perfect Worker
Our perfect Warehouse Operative would have previous experience working within a busy warehouse environment, however, full training will be provided to all workers.
You must have a basic knowledge of numeracy and it's essential that you have good, clear communication skills, as you'll working in a large team with other Warehouse Operatives.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn between £9.30 and £10.15 p/h
- 6am to 6pm, 6pm to 6am
- Peak premium rates available earn up to £20.30 p/h
- Free entry to Christmas raffles!
- Performance bonus
- Free gym onsite
- Opportunities for overtime
- On-Site support from Staffline
- Subsidised canteen
- Car parking on site
- Good links to public transport
- PPE provided
- Full training provided
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Career progression opportunities
- Modern working environment
- Covid secure site
- Job ref.: 1BOO
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.