Great opportunity to work as a Raw Materials Operative (Tipper Driver) in a potato factory for a leading supply chain.
Staffline is recruiting for a Raw Materials Operative (Tipper Driver) to work in Lincoln.
The rate of pay is £11.81 per hour.
You will work Nights, Sunday to Saturday, 6pm to 3am.
Your Time at Work
As a Raw Materials Operative (Tipper Driver) your duties include:
- Collecting required stock and feeding into the lines as requested
- Following labelling procedures and handling rejects according to systems
- Communicating set hygiene schedules ensuring the area is clean and tidy at all times with no
potatoes on the floor, including the control of hygiene equipment reporting and defective
- To report to the FIFO drivers and spillage points in aim to have them repaired to prevent potatoes
falling on the floor
- The maintenance of forklift trucks regarding pre-start checks, reporting of any issues and
including the cleanliness of the truck
- To adhere to the Health and Safety Policies in the work area and to report any incidence or near
miss through the appropriate channel
- Any other reasonable duty as requested by your manager
Our Perfect Worker
Our perfect Raw Materials Operative (Tipper Driver) will be punctual and show good attention to detail
An FLT licence is required.
No previous experience is necessary as a Production Operative/Warehouse Operative/Raw Materials Operative as full training is provided.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £11.81 p/h
- Sunday-Saturday 6pm to 3am
- Canteen on site
- Car parking on site
- Uniform provided
- PPE provided
- Job ref: 6NM
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.
First posted ( November 16th, 2021 )