Find your next job with Clipper Logistics
PERMANENT VACANCY! Are you looking for a stable permanent warehouse position? Join the Clipper team who are recruiting for returns processors on a permanent Basis in Selby!
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 06:00 - 15:00.
Please note these are incentivised rates, which are due to be reviewed at the end of 2021 and could change.
Your Time at Work
- You will be responsible for the unpacking, quality-checking, and repatriation of stock for re-sale, of items that have been receipted from ASOS customers throughout Europe
- To ensure a high level of performance, quality, and attention to detail/accuracy and teamwork that enables us to deliver a high-quality service.
- To maintain productivity and performance levels as set and agreed with the Manager
- To assist management in directing staff to ensure efficient completion of the daily workload
- Be responsible for the performance of the team and ensuring that targets are met, and deadlines are hit
- To ensure Clipper operational and H&S procedures and policies are always adhered to
- To be always vigilant and highlight any problems to your line manager
- To motivate and control the team ensuring that all processes and tasks are organised efficiently and are undertaken accurately, in order to meet the high expectations of the customer and the standards required by Clipper Logistics
- To undertake all other tasks as reasonably requested by management
- To be aware of and achieve the KPI's relevant to the section, as advised by the manager
Our Perfect Worker
- Flexible, Customer Focused and honest
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility and willingness to undertake different tasks
- Requirement to achieve the standards expected
- Smart, professional appearance that reflects customer service standards
Skills, knowledge, and Experience
- To be aware of Clipper policy and legislation in respect of Equality, Diversity, and discrimination and to ensure all colleagues are treated with fairness and dignity
- Punctuality, flexibility, and pro-activity are all essential requirements to maintain productivity and to achieve customer standards
- Knowledge of WMS along with sound knowledge of spreadsheet and Word programs is ideal
- Interpersonal skills that respond in a positive manner to the requests of the customer, your team, colleagues, and management
- The ability to bring attention to detail to the role that ensures that a high level of accuracy is achieved
- Attention to detail and maintaining a 'right first time' culture
Key Information and Benefits
world-class training from day one and the chance to grow.
28 days holiday, increasing to 29 days after 1 full holiday year
Perk box Colleague Discount Scheme
Free Car Parking
Canteen Facilities with vending machines
Engagement events: Hot food events every month, End of Summer Fete - Clipper colleagues and family to enjoy, and family competitions every month
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.