Find your next job with TJX
Join us today and take advantage of the fantastic new pay rates and benefits available at our client's fast-paced distribution center. We have got jobs to suit everyone!
Every day is different, and we are looking for helpful and talented people to join a close-knit team, with a fun, family-style atmosphere.
Staffline is recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to work for one of the world's biggest fashion retailers in Newcastle-Under-Lyme.
The rate of pay is £10.41 per hour and overtime is available at £15.62 per hour.
All breaks are paid!
Your contract will be 36 hours per week and you will be required to work the following Rotating shifts:
- 6am to 3pm
- 3pm to 12am (midnight)
Typically, you will work any 4 days out of 7 and 1 weekend in 3.
You will be required to be flexible to meet the demands of the business
Your Time at Work
As a Warehouse Operative at this site, you will work with items of clothing, home-wares and even furniture, preparing them for distribution nationwide.
You will also select items to fulfil store orders, and you will help move stock around the warehouse.
Warehouse Operatives also assess the quality of the clothing and work to maintain the high standards of health and safety at the site.
Your duties will include:
- Tagging and ticketing clothing
- Fast paced order picking
- Processing stock for distribution
Some manual handling will be required in this role.
To succeed with our client you will need to be:
- Open-minded and honest
- Always be ready to help people in your team
- Have a can-do attitude and be able to adapt when things change quickly
- Use your initiative to solve problems when they turn up
- Be able to manage your time efficiently and meet deadlines
- Be up for a challenge and ready to go the extra mile to be good at your job
Experience as a Production Operative, Warehouse or a Factory Operative is desirable but not necessary as full training will be provided.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn between £10.41 and £15.62 per hour
- 36 hour per week contract
- Overtime is available
- All breaks are paid
- Shift times are 6 am to 3 pm and 3 pm to 12 am (midnight)
- Typically, you will work any 4 out of 7 days and 1 weekend in 3
- Great staff benefits including store discounts, childcare vouchers, life insurance, pension, and generous holiday allowance
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Overtime opportunities after 2 weeks
- Subsidised canteen on site
- Coffee shop on site
- Free car parking on site
- Good links to public transport
- Uniform provided
- PPE provided
- Full training provided
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Career progression opportunities
- Modern working environment
- Job ref: 1TJXS
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture.
We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.