Experienced meat trimmers are required to work at our client's beef production site.
Staffline is recruiting for Butcher's to work in Shrewsbury.
The rates of pay are £13.63 to £18.70 per hour (Dependant on skill level)
- Deboners and fully skilled butcher - average pay rate: £18.70 per hour
- Trimmers, fully skilled seam butcher, fully skilled in seaming primals into muscles & fully skilled at trimming prime steak cuts - average pay rate: £16.83 per hour
- Trimmers, skilled fq trimmers - average pay rate: £15.14 per hour
- Semi-Skilled PAD Final Trimmers - average pay rate: £13.63 per hour
Shifts start at 6:30am and you will work until the end of production, Monday to Friday (approx. 40 hours per week)
Your Time at Work
As a Butcher at this site you will cut and trim meat from larger, wholesale portions into steaks, chops, roasts and other cuts, in line with specifications provided.
Our Perfect Worker
Our ideal Butcher will have previous experience within a similar role as a Butcher or Meat Trimmer.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn: £13.63 to £18.70 p/h depending on skill level
- Shifts: 6:30am until finish - 40 hours p/week - Mon-Fri
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Canteen on site
- Free car parking
- Car parking on site
- PPE provided
- Full training provided
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Job ref: 1ABS
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.
First posted ( November 18th, 2021 )