Find your next job with Orchard House Foods
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading Food Production business as a Permanent Prep Operative. day shift are available with various shifts available, along with opportunities for overtime and career progression.
Your Time at Work
As a Permanent Prep Operative, you will check the quality and quantity of all products. You'll be responsible for picking, packing, and sorting products on a busy production line.
Our Perfect Worker
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Good levels of numeracy and literacy.
- Ability to follow instruction.
- Basic English, both written and verbal, to communicate well with other workers.
- No previous experience is necessary as a Production Operative, as full training will be provided.
Key Information and Benefits
- Employee Discounts Scheme - unbeatable savings at hundreds of retailers.
- Refer-a-Friend programmes with £250 award
- Trainer Referral schemes with £250 award
- Free hot drink vend
- Reward Days - for example hot food vans and ice creams
- Social Committee - fun events and discounted trips
- Employee of the Month scheme and £50 award
- Free parking at site and free wifi
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.