We are recruiting for Production Operatives and Stores Operatives to join our large manufacturing company based in Stonehouse. The positions are all full time and ongoing with regular overtime available and a monthly attendance bonus!
RATES OF PAY & BENEFITS
- Standard hours:
- Up to 40 hours per week: £10.75 per hour
- Hours worked over 40 hours Mon-Fri: £13.37 per hour
- Saturday (once 40 hours worked has been achieved): £13.37 per hour
- Sunday (once 40 hours worked has been achieved): £17.82 per hour
- Attendance Bonus:
- £75 payment following successful completion of all standard hours throughout the month
HOURS OF WORK
- All positions will be working a 3-shift pattern that rotates every 2 weeks across the following:
- AM Shift - Monday-Friday, 6am-2pm
- PM Shift - Monday-Friday, 2pm-10pm
- Night Shift - Sunday-Thursday, 10pm-6am
- You must be able to work all 3 shifts to be considered for the below positions
As a Production Operative you will be responsible for ensuring the production line and machines run smoothly and efficiently to ensure products are manufactured to the deadlines in place.
- Running and operating various different types of machines
- Making offsets to ensure the product on the line stays in spec
- Visually inspecting the finished product
- Using tools and gauges to make sure the machine is set correctly
- Keeping your machine and area tidy following FLM (first line maintenance)
- Loading and unloading parts and assembling small components by hand
As a Stores Operative you will be responsible for ensuring products are continuously being fed to the production lines and picking and packing orders ready to be dispatched to customers.
- Picking and packing orders ready for dispatch
- Ensuring the production lines receive the products required to run
- Inputting information on to the in-house system
- Dealing with any returns/faulty products
WE NEED YOU!
- No experience is required for either of these roles as full training is provided by our client
- The ideal candidate is:
- Excellent timekeeping
- Please note that parts of these roles can include some heavy lifting and you must be able to stand on your feet for long periods of time
WHAT DO I GET IN RETURN?
- Excellent overtime rates
- Regular overtime
- Amazing training scheme and up-skilling opportunities
- Subsidised onsite canteen
- Free parking on site
- Career progression opportunities
- Monthly retention payment of £75
- Welcoming and friendly environment
- Recommend a Friend scheme
We have ASAP starts available for these positions, so what are you waiting for?! Call our team on 01453 829 799 who are happy to discuss the roles in more detail. Or feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.