We are recruiting for one of Britain’s biggest brands as they head into its busiest period. We have several opportunities available, all with immediate starts! If you are looking for a position that will allow you flexibility in your working days and want some extra money ready for Christmas, look no further!
RATES OF PAY & BENEFITS
- Up to 42 hrs per week
- £10.60 per hour for days
- £12.09 per hour for nights
- £11.34 per hour for days and nights
- Overtime (after 42 hours):
- £12.46 per hour for days
- £14.21 per hour for nights
- £13.32 per hour for days and nights
- Cream Operatives
- Starting at £10.40 per hour for standard hours, shift allowance/overtime rates applicable dependent on hours worked
- Weekly Bonus:
- £35 payment available for working extra shifts (terms and conditions apply)
HOURS OF WORK
- Majority of positions are 12 hour shifts either 7-7 or 6-6 days and nights
- Shifts available across all 7 days of the week
- Some shifts vary in length with 10 hour shifts available (7am-5pm)
The positions available span different departments within the company, from Factory Operatives to Warehouse/Coldstore Operatives. Each position is vital to ensure that the factory runs smoothly and efficiently, and product targets are met.
- Working on the production line
- Operating machines
- Maintaining hygiene standards
- Picking and packing products
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Transporting full and empty trolleys across the site
WE NEED YOU!
- No experience is required for any of these roles as full training is provided by our client
- The ideal candidate is:
- Excellent timekeeping
- Please note that parts of these roles can include some heavy lifting and you must be able to stand on your feet for long periods of time
WHAT DO I GET IN RETURN?
- Excellent overtime rates
- Regular overtime
- Free parking on site
- Weekly bonus available
- Recommend a Friend scheme
- Potential career opportunities for the right candidates
We have ASAP starts available for these positions, so what are you waiting for?! Call our team on 01453 829 799 who are happy to discuss the roles in more detail. Or feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.