Find your next job with Marks And Spencer PLC
Great opportunity to work as a Packing Operative, for a leading clothing brand, Marks & Spencer.
Staffline is recruiting for a Packing Operative to work in M&S, Castle Donnington.
The rate of pay is:
- Days, £10.60 per hour
- Nights £13.25 per hour (after 10pm)
Overtime is available after working 44 hours, and is paid at: - Days: £14.33 per hour - Nights: £16.72 per hour.
You have a variety of different shifts available, as they are flexible. The hours you can work are:
- 6am to 6pm
- 6:30am to 6:30pm
- 7am to 7pm
- 6pm to 6am
- 6:30pm to 6:30am
- 7pm to 7am
- All colleagues have the opportunity to earn a £500 welcome bonus if you complete a minimum of 3 shifts per week until the 24th of December (this should be no problem as we guarantee a minimum of 3 shifts per week till December 31st)
- If you are looking for part-time work at weekends, evenings or just want a few days per week then you'll qualify for a £350 welcome bonus for working 2 shifts per week or £150 for 1 shift per week.
- M&S are also holding seasonal events such as staff sales, free food days, Halloween/Diwali/Christmas themed activities. We have part time and full time work available; perfect to make some extra money for Christmas!
- If you are coming from a background working as a warehouse operative, factory operative, production operative, picker or packer then we are sure you'll enjoy this role; although you do not have to be from a warehouse background to apply.
*Welcome bonus for colleagues joining by 17th October 2021 and still in employment with us by 31st December 2021. All welcome bonus paid on 10th January 2022. Colleagues joining after 17th October will get a pro rota welcome bonus.
Your Time at Work
As a Warehouse Operative you may:
- Process clothing and home products
- Complete operational documentation accurately
- Use electronic equipment to pick, pack and dispatch products
Our Perfect Worker
Our perfect Warehouse Operative will follow instructions and procedures whilst working quickly and accurately.
No previous experience is necessary as a Warehouse Operative/Production Operative as you will receive full training for this role.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £699 to £789 p/w
- Various Shifts
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Opportunities for overtime
- Career progression opportunities
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Free food and hot drinks
- Subsidised canteen
- Free car parking
- Good links to public transport
- PPE provided
- Attendance bonus
- Full training provided
- Modern working environment
- Job ref: 1MSCD
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.