Staffline are recruiting for Production Operatives to work with our food manufacturing client in Histon.
Main duties of the role:
- Ensure all products are made to company specification including: temperature, weight, photo standards, CCP; reporting all failures to an area leader or skilled technician.
- Assemble, blending, and packing of quality products to company standards at all times, reporting any failures as above.
- Report all downtime to ensure they are acted upon immediately and incidents of more than 10 min are reported to the area leader or skilled technician.
- Provide information on issues to ensure improvements are captured implemented.
- Assist with duties within packaging area as requested to include packing, loading and unloading of product.
- Assist with cleaning duties of all factory areas when required.
- Adhere to all company Health & Safety and Food Hygiene Policies.
- Ensure that when carrying out all duties that regard to own safety and that of others is always taken into account.
- Risk Assess jobs to be done and take required safety, quality and environmental actions.
- Support all good manufacturing practice (GMP) standards in respect of safety, quality, hygiene ('Clean as you go') and environmental.
Pay rates: £9.67 - £10.47 per hour.