Staffline are recruiting for Warehouse Operative to join our client's Distribution Centre based in Basingstoke.
You will be asked to work in an accurate and timely manner, delivering a customer-focused service, to performance and quality targets, contributing to the continuous improvement of warehouse processes
ACCOUNTABILITIES: (After induction and training)
- Consistently achieve key performance indicators for performance, accuracy and housekeeping.
- Safe use of mechanical handling equipment (MHE) for the transportation of product for assembly.
- Ensures all equipment used in the course of daily duties is handled correctly and any defects reported in line with reporting procedure
- Checks quantity and quality of goods into the site to ensure goods meet supply chain standards (additional training given if required)
- Accurately picks required goods to ensure orders are assembled correctly
- Transports assembled goods, as directed in order to ensure goods are in the correct place at the correct time (additional training given if required)
- Ensures a constant and timely supply of assets (roll cages, totes and pallet boards) by offloading, transporting or in feeding as appropriate (additional training given if required)
- Works within any operating area of the warehouse as determined by management and the needs of the business
- Builds good working relationships throughout the site in order to ensure that operating procedures are performed smoothly and have a positive impact on customer service and performance
- Proactively prevents accidents and eliminates hazards by ensuring that Company policy, health and safety and standards of housekeeping are followed at all times across the site
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Basic knowledge of warehouse function
- Basic computer skills
- Communicates and listens effectively at all levels
- Health and safety conscious
Directions to Client Site: Bus Routes / Onsite Parking
Bus Route 2, 6, 7 from town Centre.
Onsite Parking available.
Fixed Shift pattern: Middle 14.00- 22.00
Pay: Basic £9 / hour + up to £2.70 / hour bonus, depending on picking performance
4/5 day Induction, including a short truck test. (Paid).
Working any day (Sunday -Saturday)
We have more jobs available to apply for. please check our website.