Staffline are recruiting for Account Manager (Night Shift - Warehouse Operations) to join our client's modern distribution centre based in Magor.
1. Job Purpose
- Deliver services in line with the Service Level Agreement (SLA) and to exceed client's expectations.
- Respond to manager, client and worker requirements ensuring fulfilment of requests on time and in full within budget.
- To ensure a positive experience for our applicants and workers every day.
2. Key Accountabilities
- Deliver best in class service and customer care to client and candidates
- To demonstrate the Company values
- Achievement of fulfilment targets
- Manage day to day compliance to required standard
- Maintain strong relationships across the business
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) are met
- Worker management
- Positive Customer Experiences
3. Responsibilities will include:
- Fulfilling daily volume requirements
- Recruitment and selection of workers
- Induction training and/or initial training with contractors followed by 1-2-1 reviews as and when required dependent upon clients needs and requests
- Conduct refresher training as per clients needs and requirements
- Prepare documents required for client review meeting
- Building strong relationships internally and externally
- Input and check data for weekly payroll ensuring accuracy
- Use IT systems available and ensure internal systems are fully and accurately updated as necessary
- Provide out of hours on-call support as required
- Working to deadlines whilst being adaptable and flexible in your approach
- Adhere to administration processes such as change requests, absences etc.
- Achieve KPIs as set by line manager and the customer service level agreement
- Identify areas of process improvement and make recommendations
- Operate within client and Company SLAs ensuring you meet and achieve them, identifying solutions to address any shortfalls
- Understanding local labour market and industry sector
- Communicate appropriately internally and externally to develop strong relationships
- Monthly collating of Management Information and reporting
- Provide cover and/or support to other areas as required
- Ensure you operate in line with company policies and procedures
- Report issues in a timely manner to line manager or as per site internal escalation process
- Manage compliance requirements and keep secure records for audit purposes
- Awareness of worker management policies and procedures, seeking guidance when required
- Demonstrating behaviours and using words that align to Company values at all times
- Treat all customers, colleagues and workers equally and with respect and fairness
- Carry out other reasonable duties as required by line manager
5. Scope of the Role
Site specific or multiple smaller sites as and where required
6. Key Relationships
- Client and other onsite suppliers
- Line Manager
- Shared Services
- People Plus
- National Response Centre
- Job Centre Plus
- Network Express Branch
7. Financial & Legal Responsibilities
- Accounts and Credit Control
- Sector specific compliance
Office and facilities are maintained and a professional standard. Workwear/PPE is fit for purpose and appropriate for work environment in which you operate.
9. Person Specification
- Fluent in English
- Microsoft skills
- Strong administration skills
- Prioritisation, ability to react at short notice and change management
- Organisational skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong communicator
- Proactive mind-set
- Strong team player
- Demonstrates integrity
- Passionate and enthusiastic
- Full UK/EU driving license
- Willingness to travel
- People management and development
Salary £24000 p.a. plus bonus scheme.
This position is a permanent Night Shift Role.
If you feel you will be a success in this role please apply now!