Staffline is recruiting for an Administrator, working on nights for one of our most prestigious client based in Birmingham.
Pay is negotiable depending on experience
This is a full time role and you will be required to work nights from 8:30PM to 6AM from Sunday to Thursday.
Your Time at Work
Duties will include answering telephones, dealing with driver queries, compiling information from the shift teams, filing compliance documents and general administrative duties.
Other accountabilities to include but not be limited to:
- Data entry
- Control activities related to admin transportation
- Excellent customer service
- Respect the law on road traffic public, domestic and international traffic of goods
- Prepares all documents and obtain all documents necessary for legal circulation on public roads
- Obtain licenses for transport and execution of motor vehicle
- Follow due dates for renewal of licenses, permits, etc. and reports to supervisors/managers to initiate appropriate action
- Assisting in the compilation of weekly transport statistics
- Handle day to day queries from internal departments
Our Perfect Worker
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Smart and professional appearance
- Flexible and willing to work additional hours (within legal limits) if necessary
- A self-motivated and disciplined individual with strong analytical and decision-making skills
You must have previous admin experience and have intermediate Excel skills and able to create basic formulas.
Key Information and Benefits
- Full-time ongoing work on nights from Sunday to Thursday
- Full training provided
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Canteen on site
- Free car parking
- Car parking on site
- Good links to public transport
- PPE provided
- Career progression opportunities
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.
First posted ( January 5th, 2022 )