Staffline is recruiting for a Technical GMP Cleaner to work at our client's busy site in Alton.
The rate of pay is £10.3 per hour and £15.59 for overtime
You will work Variable Day Shift (Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week)
Your Time at Work
Your time at work will include reporting to the Early Shift Team Leader for routine operational matters and to the Manufacturing Manager for all other issues, the post holder will ensure the general cleanliness and upkeep of the Company's manufacturing facilities.
The post holder must ensure full compliance with current Company hygiene requirements, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Health and Safety regulations at all times.
This is a hands-on, factory based role and the post holder will be standing for most of the working day, with some requirements for moderate physical effort, including bending, lifting and the operation of basic manual handling.
The post requires accuracy and attention to detail and the post holder will be required to work within clearly defined processes and procedures.
Following training, the key duties of the post are as follows;
- Form part of the Manufacturing team
- Responsible for ensuring the cleanliness and tidiness of the manufacturing areas, ensuring readiness for product manufacture
- Responsible for ensuring the cleanliness and tidiness of the manufacturing warehouse area
- Responsible for ensuring the cleanliness and tidiness of public areas i.e. corridors, walkways and work areas. This includes but is not limited to: emptying bins, cleaning down surfaces, windows, doors and fixtures and fittings, cleaning floors and floor coverings and general maintenance of the internal environment
- Responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of manufacturing rooms. This includes but is not limited to: cleaning the gantries, cleaning the outside of vessels, cleaning sinks, pipe-work and ledges
- Responsible for deep cleaning of floors and soft floor coverings. This includes but is not limited to: deep cleaning of hard floors, stripping and polishing of floor areas and vacuuming
- Responsible for ensuring that all pallecons in the manufacturing area are cleaned and sanitised
- Responsible for restocking of consumables in all manufacturing areas
- Ensure that Laleham Healthcare facilities remain safe and secure environments for employees and visitors
- Ensure all cleaning equipment and materials are handled and stored safely and correctly
- Responsible for reporting any apparent malfunction or misuse of fabric or equipment (especially that relating to Fire Safety, Health and Safety or Security in the area of work) to the Senior Technical Compounder
- Responsible for reporting to the Senior Technical Compounder any maintenance requirements
- Enhance safety, quality and efficiency
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment; ensure all operations are performed in a safe way to ensure compliance with Health and Safety at Work
- Ensure that safe working instructions (SWIs) are followed at all times, and that work areas are kept clear of obstruction
- Maintain high standards of GMP at all times in ones area of work and other accountable areas
- Carry out any other reasonable duties at the request of the Senior Technical Compounder or Manufacturing Manager
- Be available for weekend and out of hours work if and when the business dictates."
Our Perfect Worker
Our perfect Technical GMP Cleaner will have the abbility to retain focus and maintain a calm demeanour under pressure.
They must be able to understand and follow verbal and written instructions, as well as have the ability to work as part of a Team and work proactively on self- initiative
experience working within a fast-moving consumable goods (FMCG) environment - desired but not essential.
Our ideal worker requires a basic level of literacy and numeracy, and the ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
A good worker will have excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to work individually or as an interchangeable member of a small team, and have the ability to retain focus and maintain a calm demeanour under pressure.
You must be able to work with accuracy and good attention to detail, in addition to good timekeeping and attendance.
Workers must be flexible, have the ability to react and respond positively to changes in priority and workload, and the ability to learn and implement Health and Safety measures and Good Manufacturing (GMP).
Training will be provided. It is not anticipated that applicants will have an in-depth knowledge of Health and Safety legislation or GMP, rather that they can identify potential risks in a working environment and conduct themselves in a safe working manner.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn between £10.39 to £15.59p/h
- Variable Day Shift (Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week)
- Opportunity for overtime
-OnSite support from Staffline
-Free car parking
-Car parking onsite
-Good links to public transport
-Full training provided
-Modern working environment
JOB REF: 1LALA
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.
First posted ( January 5th, 2022 )