Find your next job with Addo
Brilliant opportunity to work as a night Production Team Leader at a leading bakery in Poole.
The rate of pay is £15.34 per hour. You will work 8m to 4am Sunday to Thursday.
Please note: Training will have to be on days 8am to 8pm for 4 weeks. Once fully trained, you will start working on night shift Sunday to Thursday.
Your Time at Work
- Adhere to health and safety practices and procedures to ensure own and others safe working.
- Allocate, organise and make necessary alterations to the team in order to achieve the daily manufacturing targets and plans.
- Plan and organise the availability of materials and equipment on a daily basis to achieve the plan and manufacturing targets.
- Support and encourage team members in their performance, and the achievement of their tasks to the necessary company standards.
- Set up, operate and reset equipment and introduce different products and/or materials as necessary, ensuring smooth operation and to minimise downtime and wastage of resources.
- Complete accurate and timely records on the manufacturing process.
- Monitor and audit traceability paperwork and critical control points for the area, and take necessary actions to eliminate risks to food safety, ensuring compliance to quality and company procedures.
- Communicate and escalate progress against targets and plans as appropriate, in order to achieve the teams daily output and / or enabling a smooth changeover.
- Monitor team performance and compliance to company procedures and GMP, coaching and developing team members as appropriate, escalating any issues to the Group Leader as necessary.
Our Perfect Worker
We would expect our perfect candidate to have
- Extensive process & product knowledge
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Knowledge of operating procedures
- Basic knowledge of statistics
- Interpersonal skills
- Basic Food Hygiene Level 2
- Computer literacy
- Manual handling techniques and safety knowledge
- GMP / Line and traceability audits
- Compliance with quality standards and paperwork
- Customer service level
- Line / Team targets
- Concern for results and quality
- Concern for Customer Service
- Listening and responding
- Interpersonal skills
- Impact and influence
- Team working
- Developing others
- Understands the tasks that can be sensibly delegated and monitored
- Supports and assists their GL and other teams in a positive manner whilst carrying out daily duties.
Key Information and Benefits
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Canteen on site
- Car parking on site
- Good links to public transport
- PPE provided
- Local reward schemes
- Full training provided
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Career progression opportunities
- Modern working environment
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.