Facilities & Building Services Co-ordinator
Location: Greater Manchester
£20 – 23k Target , however, applications taken on expereince
Monday – Friday 38 hours 8-4 flexibility on start and finish times
Client: Global Consumer Health Manufacturer
Working on a site to maintain World-class buildings and facilities infrastructure services the manufacture of consumer health and medical products
Responsible for support to the Facilities department, working within a team that covers all aspects of building maintenance in multiple fields including HVAC, plumbing an electric.
Coordinating maintenance schedules, performing and supervising building repairs (by both maintenance staff and outside contractors)
Monitor and operate the Building Management Systems
Your new challenge:
• Plan Pre-Preventative Maintenance (PPM) works
• Implementing work requests on new software – this role will be managing the new system, will support engineers onsite, organizing maintenance work, as well as contractor control.
• 60-70% work at the desk
• Organise schedule for PPMs and ensure works are carried out efficiently
• Ensure that all contractors involved are booked in
• Follow up on any remedial works or issues that arise as a result of any PPMs.
Is this you?
• Experience within an administration role and ideally with facilities / buildings services team
• Strong communication skills
• Good at working under pressure
• Good understanding of H & S
• Suit someone with experience or is a co-ordinator at the moment looking for a new challenge
• Administrative role, requires someone with compliance systems before, facilities or construction background
• Needs to be willing to learn and develop. BMS, any facilities management system experience would be good to have, general maintenance person.
• Looking for building maintenance background, somebody who is happy to learn, regulated environment experience desirable. Computer literate
• Experience supporting a manufacturing site would be ideal
First posted ( January 10th, 2022 )