We have a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading business as a Permanent Warehosue Operative. various shifts available, along with opportunities for overtime and career progression.
Days 40 in 4 - 12:30 to 23:00
Nights 40 in 4 - 20:30 to 07:00
Your Time at Work
- Having a key role in supporting our store colleagues by making sure orders are assembled
- Picking and manually handling stock
- Maintaining a clear and tidy warehouse and ensure any potential hazards are taken care of
safely, quickly and efficiently.
- Making sure stock is received, stored, packed and transported according to the highest
- Taking ownership for your own and others safety whilst at work
- Using tools provided and training material provided efficiently
- Using your Mechanical Handling Equipment efficiently
- Working both independently and as part of a team
Our Perfect Worker
- To have passion about delivering great customer service.
- Energy to enjoy the buzz of working in a fast paced yet exciting environment.
- A driven and keen attitude to learn new skills as well as thriving whilst working in an
- Reliability and punctuality.
- The ability to adapt to working in a fast-paced ever-evolving environment.
- Be happy to go that extra mile.
Key Information and Benefits
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include but aren't limited to:
- Holiday starting at 20 days plus a personal day rising to 22 days after 12 months (plus Bank holidays)
- Retirement savings plan - save between 4% and 7.5% and Tesco will match your contribution
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- Share Schemes - Join 'Buy As You Earn' and 'Save As You Earn' after 3 months service
- Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 3 months service
- Colleague Discounts:
- 10% increasing to 15% after every pay day for a four-day period, off most purchases at Tesco
- 10% off One Stop
- 10% off pay monthly & SIM only deals with Tesco Mobile
- 20% off all F&F purchases
- 20% off car, pet and home insurance at Tesco Bank. T&C's apply
- 25% off Tesco Café
- 50% off complete glasses purchases & free eye tests (other offers available) at Vision Express
- 50% off health checks at Tesco Pharmacy
- An exclusive deals and discounts website saving you money on everyday purchases, treats for
the family, eating out and utility bills for the home
- Cycle to work scheme
- Uniform provided
Opportunities to get on - take advantage of our ongoing learning opportunities and award-winning training, to help you achieve the job and career you want.
Our Employee Assistance Programme helps you deal with life's challenges.
Financial wellness - Tesco has partnered with experts to help you make the most of your money
Get involved in a range of fundraising activities with our long-term charity partners
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.
First posted ( January 10th, 2022 )