Find your next job with GXO
As part of the Service Delivery Team, the Customer Service Advisors provide a front line service telephony and admin support offering, and are responsible for delivering a consistent and excellent level of service to the Greene King pub estate.
The role operates on any 5 from 7 days between the hours of 7am - 7pm, but flexibility is required to operate hours outside of this at peak periods.
Your Time at Work
- To act as the first point of contact for all day to day queries from the pubs, answering all incoming calls in line with customer agreed KPI's.
- Log information on calls received and maintain detailed and accurate records.
- Investigate all queries received and respond within agreed SLA's.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure that all issues impacting on service are communicated in a timely fashion.
- Responding to all driver queries around service delivery.
- Processing orders where required, ensuring a high level of attention to detail is maintained.
- Management and escalation of complaints.
- Auditing of helpdesk systems to ensure accuracy of data is maintained.
- Ensuring full audit compliance to CMI guidelines within the Customer Service function.
Our Perfect Worker
- A minimum of 6 months customer service experience (contact centre or office environment is desirable due to this being a telephony based contact office position).
- You will have a natural passion for delivering exceptional customer service and be able to build rapport quickly with customers.
- You will have good listening skills and be able to identify and react to how customers are feeling in a positive manner.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Someone that is looking to progress within the customer service department and wider business.
- Ability to work to targets but ensure customer experience is your primary focus.
- Able to manage your time wisely to meet call handle time and work to targets.
- Excellent communication skills and a technical aptitude to learn new systems, products / services and retain information.
- Ability to multi-task and use various systems whilst engaging with customers over the phone.
- Fully flexible to work 37.5 hrs per week between 7am and 7pm Monday to Sunday (working 5 days out of 7).
- Experience of basic Microsoft excel and word is essential to the role.
Key Information and Benefits
- Free on-site car park
- On-site canteen
- Good transport links within the location
- Career progression opportunities
- Building relationships
- Development programmes and plans available for all levels
- Opportunities for cross-functional work to broaden skills and experience
- Variety of reward and recognition programmes
- Opportunity to work as a front line partner with the UK's biggest managed pub chain
- Monthly discount vouchers for use at all Greene King managed pubs
- Excellent progression prospects
- Excellent pay
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.