Find your next job with GXO
Great opportunity to work as a Warehouse Operative in a distribution center for telephone masts for a leading logistics company.
Staffline is recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to work in Burton upon Trent.
The rate of pay is £11 per hour.
Overtime is available at this site and is paid at £16.50, however, it is double time on Sunday £22 per hour.
You will work fixed shifts,Monday to Friday, with overtime available on weekends. The hours of work are:
- 8am to 4pm
- 9am to 5pm
Your Time at Work
You will be working in a warehouse involving a moderate level of manual handling up to 20kg where telecommunication products, such as parts of telephone masts and lines, are picked and despatched for different phone providers.
As a Warehouse Operative at this site your duties will include:
- Receipting, checking, issuing and dispatching of products, product storage and stock rotation
- Ensuring all areas of operational responsibility comply with legal, environmental, security and health and safety procedures
- Ensuring performance standards are met
- Receiving, checking and locating products
- Picking and packing products in a neatly matter ready for the customers
- Ensuring all documentation is completed correctly
- Maintaining a high standard of housekeeping
This role may involve heavy lifting of items weighing up to 20kg.
Our Perfect Worker
Our ideal Warehouse Operative will pay good attention to detail, have a good work ethic and be able to hit targets.
No previous experience is necessary as a Production Operative, Warehouse Operative as full training will be provided.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £11- £22 p/h
- Shifts are fixed, 8am to 4pm or 9am to 5pm
- Free hot drinks
- Career progression opportunities
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Canteen on site
- Free car parking
- PPE provided
- Temp to perm opportunity
Job ref.: 1XPODC
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.