Find your next job with GXO
This is an opportunity to work for a major high street retailer at the northern distribution centre which is focused on clothing, home products and food.
We have full and part time opportunities available, with fixed shift patterns. The hours of work are:
- 6 hours shifts - 6am-12pm & 12pm-6pm
- 12 hours shifts 6am-6pm
3 days per week - choose from Thur/Fri/Sat or Fri/Sat/Sun or Sat/Sun/Mon or Sun/Mon/Tue
The basic rate of pay is £11.50 per hour, with opportunities for overtime after 40 basic hours of work, paid at £17.25 per hour.
Your Time at Work
As a LLOP Order Picker, you will:
- Heavy lift (up to 20kg) and move products around the warehouse
- Ensure correct goods are picked as per requests
- Work to performance & accuracy targets
- Operate low-level order pickers (LLOP's) & powered pallet trucks (PPT's)
Our Perfect Worker
As a LLOP Order Picker will have good attention to detail, and be physically fit. We are an equal opportunities employer and recognize the diversity of our workforce is the source of our strength.
No experience is needed as full training is provided.
However, if you have previous experience as Warehouse Operative or Picker/Packer, this role could be suitable for you.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £11.50 - £17.25 p/h
- Full and part-time roles available
- Available shifts include: 6am-12pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am
- Opportunity for overtime after 40hrs basic work
- Onsite free parking
- Onsite canteen
- We are urgently hiring, immediate starts are available
- Temporary role with full training provided
Job ref: 1XPOB
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.