Find your next job with DHL
Staffline is recruiting for Aircraft Cabin Loader in co-operation with DHL, London Heathrow Airport.
The rate of pay is:
- Days £10.81 per hour
Overtime is available over various shifts.
You will work a rotational roster over 40 hours per week.
Your Time at Work
As an Aircraft Cabin Loader your duties include:
- Take direction from Allocation Control room to ensure Engagement times are being monitored
- Use the PDA correctly to ensure Allocation Control is aware of what task you are on
- Take direction from the Cabin Quality Supervisor whilst working collaboratively with the Cleaning Teams
- Remove Amenities from each Cabin and Rest Area
- Load cabin items in the respective cabin and place blankets and Pillows on seats as required
- Strip Flight crew rest area and load Amenities dependant on which Sector the aircraft is flying
- Strip Cabin Crew rest area and load Amenities
- A sweep of all Lockers and Wardrobes to ensure all amenities have been removed
- Remove Waste from Aircraft
- Ensure Node Area is clear of Amenities
- Maintain regular contact with Transport office and Airside Control room
Our Perfect Worker
Our perfect Aircraft Cabin Loader will have the ability to work without supervision, follow instructions and adapt quickly to a very busy operational environment while under pressure. You will need to show very good attention to detail, be reliable and flexible.
UK Full Driving License is essential, driving experience for 1-2 years is desirable, however newly qualified drivers applicants will be considered.
Work safely within the Health and Safety environmental guidelines and ensure all vehicle checks are carried out prior to commencement of work.
Due to the nature of this role, all candidates will be asked to provide references covering the last 5 years of employment - and personal references for any gaps in employment. Candidates must be willing to undergo a DBS and CTC check.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £10.53- £14 p/h
- Rotational Roster (Includes weekend working)
- £500 Airline Flight Voucher (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- Good links to public transport
- PPE provided
- Full training provided
- Permanent Opportunity
Job ref: 1DHLH
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.