Find your next job with DHL
Staffline is recruiting for Cabin Quality Supervisor in co-operation with DHL, London Heathrow Airport.
£500 Airline Travel voucher - Terms and Conditions will apply
The rate of pay is:
- Days shift only £14.09 per hour
Overtime is available over various shifts.
You will work a rotational roster over 40 hours per week.
Current shift pattern: 5 days in 3 days off
Your Time at Work
As a Cabin Quality Supervisor your duties include:
- Responsible for leading a team of aircraft appearance colleagues
- Ensuring completion of each aircraft on time
- Ensuring quality and presentation standards are met
- Ensuring service level agreements are met
- Mentoring your team whilst demonstrating a 'right first time' approach
- Liaising with DHL and customer management
- Complete the Security Search and pre departure sign off
- Assist with aircraft cleaning to support your team
Our Perfect Worker
Our perfect Cabin Quality Supervisor will have the ability to work without supervision, follow instructions and adapt quickly to a very busy operational environment while under pressure. You will need to show very good attention to detail, be reliable and flexible.
Experience managing a team is essential. Good standard of general education, experience working within a cleaning role is desirable but not essential.
You will need to hold a Full UK Driving License.
Due to the nature of this role, all candidates will be asked to provide references covering the last 5 years of employment - and personal references for any gaps in employment. Candidates must be willing to undergo a DBS and CTC check.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £14.09 per hour
- Rotational Roster (Includes weekend working)
- £500 Airline Flight Voucher (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- Good links to public transport
- PPE provided
- Full training provided
- Permanent Opportunity
Job ref: 1DHLH
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.