Find your next job with Marks And Spencer PLC
Brilliant opportunity to work as a Warehouse Operative for our client's busy distribution center for a top retailer.
Staffline is recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to work at Castle Donington.
The rates of pay are:
- Days - £10.50 per hour, overtime (after 45hrs) £15.75 per hour
- Nights - (after 10pm) £13.12 per hour, overtime (after45 hrs) £18.38 per hour
There is full time and part-time roles available, working 12-hour shifts, the hours of work are:
- 6am to 6pm
- 6:30am to 6:30pm
- 6pm to 6am
- 6:30pm to 6:30am
Your Time at Work
As a Warehouse Operative, your duties include:
- Process clothing and home products
- Complete operational documentation accurately
- Use electronic equipment to pick, pack and dispatch products
- Use a high level of automation to complete your tasks
Our Perfect Worker
Our perfect Warehouse Operative will follow instructions and procedures whilst working quickly and accurately. You must be prepared to stand for 12 hours.
No previous experience is necessary as a Warehouse Operative/Production Operative as you will receive full training for this role.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £10.50 - £13.12 p/h
- Overtime £15.75 - £18.38 p/h
- Full time and Part time available
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Canteen on site
- Free car parking on site
- Free hot drinks
- Good links to public transport
- PPE provided
- Full training provided
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Opportunities for overtime
- Electric charging points
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.