We are currently recruiting for a Corporate client administrator for a busy firm based in Leicester!
If you have experience of working within a busy office, have great customer service skills and are looking for a new position apply now!
Your Time at Work
- Secondary account management/customer service to cover annual leave and sickness.
- Work side by side with corporate sales and account management team to deliver a top class service to BUR clients and prospective clients.
- Management of BUR client energy platform - ensuring invoices are validated and chase outstanding invoices from suppliers. Processing new site additions and site disposals. Liaising with software developers.
- Liaising with Energy/Gas and Water suppliers as well as aggregators to ensure tenders are delivered in time and provide feedback to suppliers during tender process.
- Manage pre-sales process including information requests.
- Produce tender recommendation sheets, double checking all information is correct prior to sending to account management and sales team.
- Respond and manage client queries and provide regular updates to client.
- Take ownership of client query logs and updating within SLA timeframe.
- Providing general administration support as required including scanning invoices and inputting data into spreadsheets.
- Ensuring payment files and reports are sent out to Bureau clients on time.
- Manage sales audit process and processing of new contracts/renewals.
- Manage new meter connection process.
- Manage and updating client site lists.
- Maintain supplier lists and update as required.
- Producing invoices and DocuSign Letter of Authorities.
- Manage Corporate renewals list to ensure no renewals are missed.
- Update BUR CRM as required.
- Conduct Meter Operator and kVA review for all new clients.
- Appoint Data collector on all HH contracts.
- Develop new workflows, templated and streamline processes.
- Attend client meetings as required (Via MS Teams).
- Comply with and promote all organisation policies.
- Provide support to SME sales team as required.
Our Perfect Worker
- Has several years corporate energy experience.
- Excellent MS Office and IT Skills
- Has experience working with Major Business, Mid-Market and SME clients.
- Has experience working with energy suppliers and a TPI background.
- Likes to work off their own initiative and possesses excellent time keeping skills.
- Is able to understand and present complex information.
- Management/organisational skills.
- Has a keen eye for detail.
- Is a team player
- Can work well under pressure.
Key Information and Benefits
- Good rate of pay
- Annual pay review (every April)
- Performance based incentives/ bonus scheme
- Early Friday finish
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.
First posted ( July 29th, 2022 )