Staffline is recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to work in our client's busy warehouse in Southampton, this is a fantastic temp to permanent opportunity!
Rates of pay:
- Monday to Friday Days £11.35 per hour
- Monday to Friday Nights (10pm -6am) £14.19 per hour
- Weekend Days £15.09 per hour
- Weekend Nights £15.13 per hour
- Bank Holidays Days £17.02 per hour
- Bank Holidays Nights £19.86 per hour
- Overtime Days (37.5 hours) £17.02 per hour
- Overtime Nights or Weekend (over 37.5 hours) £20.77 per hour
- Overtime Weekend Nights (over 37.5 hours) £20.80 per hour
*** Pay Increases due on 21.08.2022***
Shift Hours; 8 hours
Starting at; 1400hrs - 2200hrs, 1500hrs - 2300hrs, 1530hrs - 2330hrs
Weekend work is required.
Your Time at Work
As a Warehouse Operative at this site, you will :
- Operate manual handling equipment in a large chilled warehouse
- Pick a variety of fresh produce, ranging from vegetables to dairy products and desserts
- Use both manual and electrical pallet trucks, you'll stack items into roll cages. You'll be guided by digital wrist-mounted computers and trigger scanners
Other duties may include loading and unloading items and keeping the site tidy, clean and hygienic.
Our Perfect Worker
Our perfect Warehouse Operative will be able to work within a fast-paced warehouse environment.
You must also be flexible in your approach to working hours, as weekend work is required.
No previous experience is necessary as a Warehouse Operative/Production Operative as full training is provided.
Key Information and Benefits
- £11.35 to £20.80 p/h
- Usual shift 3pm to 11pm
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Canteen on site
- Free car parking on site
- PPE provided
- Full training provided
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Career progression opportunities
Job ref: 1TSO
If you are interested in the role please contact 07971 725843!
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.
First posted ( August 2nd, 2022 )