Staffline are recruiting for Night Shift Packhouse Operative for a busy vegetable factory in Stevenage.
- Working inside within the Pack house on the Factory premises
- This can include washing chopping and packing the stock
- You may be grading either all types of beans, asparagus, sorting through the harvest and removing any debris
- You will be responsible for taking lose produce and putting them into bags and placing them on the conveyor.
- You must check for quality and defects before bagging the product.
- Another job will be at the end of the conveyor belt taking the produce off and packing them into trays.
- This could be 6 or 8 per tray, then stacked onto pallets and labelled.
- Lifting will be required
All PPE will be provided
You will have set break times and there is a canteen and smoking area on site which you have access to during designated breaks.