Staffline are recruiting for a Contract Coordinator for the client's busy site in Rugby.
We are looking for a confident and self-motivated individual, who is passionate and highly articulate with a 'can do' attitude and a positive approach to work.
Key tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Booking and organising temps for work on a daily basis
- Assistance on inductions/other training
- Answering general queries via telephone and email inbox
- Liaising with site managers
- Registering and inducting candidates to work in warehouse roles within a busy factory
- Building strong relationship with the client and reporting any problems to line manager ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Providing administrative support as required to ensure the account operates efficiently on a day to day basis and all records are kept up to date
- Working closely with our temporary workforce to ensure they are happy at work and productive
- Cover account manager absence
- Required to cover your share of out of hours on call
Our ideal candidate would:
- Be flexible to work weekends and cover out of hours as and when required
- Be highly organised, have excellent attention to detail and a demonstrable ability to work under pressure
- Have excellent problem solving skills, the ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential challenges
- Own a car and be able to commute to other client sites as required
- Be computer literate (Microsoft Word, Office, Excel, Outlook).
- Recruitment experience is preferred but not essential.
Salary: £18,000 per annum plus bonus scheme.