Posted on November 21st, 2023 by Staffline
Role: Assembly & Test Technician
This is an excellent opportunity for an Assembly & Test Technician to join a market leading engineering business in Tewkesbury.
As an A&T Technician, you will perform precision assembly of a large variety of electro-hydraulic mechanisms such as pumps, servo valves, and actuators. In addition, you will be expected to operate a variety of electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical test stands to perform specific static and dynamic testing; including high-pressure test rigs and low and high-voltage electrical/electronic equipment.
- Previous experience within a similar role in a production environment. You’ll need to demonstrate competent use of a range of relevant hand tools, gauges, and measuring equipment.
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to perform strip examinations and write in-depth failure reports under engineering instruction.
- You’ll need to have a good basic understanding of hydraulic and electrical/electronic schematic drawings.
- PC skills are essential for success within the role.
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- The ideal candidate will have a production or manufacturing background and the ability to read engineering instructions and measurement techniques, however training will be provided for the specific tasks required for this role and anyone who can evidence an aptitude for this type of role and is keen to develop new skills will be considered.
- A longstanding career within a culture of trust and innovation.
- 25 Days Annual Leave increasing by 1 day at 5 years’ service with further increments for long service anniversaries.
- Benefits include Life Assurance, Company Pension Contribution beginning at 6%, and Employee Share Option in addition to an extensive Flexible Benefits Programme.
For further details, please contact Nick Sollis – 01453 829767 or email your cv [email protected]
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Design Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.