Staffline are recruiting for Personal Shopper/Warehouse Operatives for Ocado's new site based in Erith.
Here is an exciting new opportunity to join an expanding team with Ocado, the world's largest and fastest growing online grocery retailer. With the online grocery market growing at over 20% each year, it's always a good time to join our ever expanding team on site.
Due to continued growth and our new site in Erith opening the requirements for Warehouse/Personal Shoppers is growing and will continue to grow, we are looking for reliable, dedicated and enthusiastic Warehouse/Personal Shoppers who can offer a best in category customer focused service.
What you will be doing:
- You will be part of our team of Warehouse/Personal Shoppers who receive, pick, pack and load our customer orders using state of the art systems that enables us to offer our customers an award winning service.
- All areas of the warehouse (except the freezer) have both ambient and chill (0-5 degrees C) sections and you will be expected to work in both.
- This role at Ocado requires you to be on your feet and mobile at all times. Whilst this is a rewarding role, with excellent personal growth opportunities, it is also a very physically demanding role.
- The role will also require you to handle meat and alcohol.
- As site is a clean as you go area you will be required to maintain site cleanliness and hygiene levels throughout your work area.
When do we need you to work:
- As a Warehouse Operative/Personal Shopper we have a variety of day and night shifts available
- You will need to be available to work 4 days on and 4 days off with the opportunity to work addition days
- Weekends and Bank Holidays are included in the shift patterns
- You will provisionally receive a 12-week rota which may alter dependant on volumes.
Current Shift Patterns are as follows
- Warehouse/Personal Shoppers: Days 06:00-16:00 Nights 20:00-06:00
- Inbound Days 07:00-18:00 Nights 19:00-06:00
- Outbound Days 07:00-17:00 Nights 20:00-06:00
What we will give you in return:
- Award winning training and development to support you.
- Company shop with amazing discounts.
- 15% staff discount, with free deliveries on certain days of the week.
- Excellent Subsidised on site canteen
- Free Car parking
- Benefit schemes
- Employee of the Month
- Career progression
- Competitive pay rates from £8.50 per hour
- Overtime paid after 40 hours