We are located in over 450 sites across the UK and Ireland, putting 40,000 people into good work every day.
Staffline OnSite Logistics supports the large supermarkets, e-retail, fashion and logistics companies including Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrison’s, Evri, GXO and M&S.
What We Do - recruitment expertise with a business focus
Our experience and expertise within the logistics sector means we are able to offer advice in critical business areas. We are able to create productivity and pricing models which meet the client’s objectives and ensure optimum efficiency in terms of performance and cost.
Our experience also means we can consult with you and create a price-per-case pricing model tailored to your objectives ensuring optimum efficiency in terms of performance and cost.
Our focus is fulfilling staffing requirements and ensuring high rates of retention. Each is as important as the other. We offer key performance analysis with the goal to work with you to build continuous improvement plans into the business.
We have scale and experience in manufacturing which means we are able to fulfill large scale resourcing and recruitment plans within short time-frames.
We have access to a vast candidate pool of over 1.25 million people. We have a National Resource Centre (NRC) focused on resourcing large volumes of people every week. We resource from the UK and overseas. The NRC takes responsibility for placing adverts, response-handling and initial vetting. This means all applicants are pre-screened before being asked to interview at the client’s site, allowing the OnSite teams to concentrate 100% on the day-to-day operational requirements.
We are able to build the client’s talent pool and, at the same time, offer flexible work for candidates. It’s a win-win situation.
We are able to offer a variety of training for logistics clients. We deliver induction, manual handling, health and safety and job-specific training. We work with our clients to understand and match the training needs.
Our PeoplePlus Division, our training and skills business, also offers bespoke training programmes and apprenticeships. Training can be conducted either OnSite or at one of our purpose built training centres throughout the UK. We also have pop-up training centres.
We take compliance with legislation and industry standards extremely seriously. Offering a total commitment to our clients to ensure that all of our workers are recruited and supplied to the standards required by the Gangmasters and Labour Abuse Authority (GLAA).
Staffline has an outstanding compliance record and reputation with the Gangmasters and Labour Abuse Authority (GLAA). We uphold the highest standards and have a dedicated, compliance team monitoring each aspect of the regulations.
We also work in partnership with the GLAA to raise awareness of the risks to businesses regarding labour exploitation and modern-day slavery.
Our teams are trained to identify signs of human trafficking and modern slavery and work with the authorities to protect individuals and keep them safe.
- We create a flexible, large scale workforce with the ability to recruit and transfer workers to meet and supplement demand
- We provide a dedicated OnSite team available 365 days a year, 24 hours a day
- We offer a tailored local service supported by our national network
- We offer bespoke productivity and pricing models to ensure optimal performance
- We offer complete protection on compliance and ethical standards
- We offer specialist software for inductions and testing
- We offer a dedicated point of contact for all your needs
- We have a local reputation to ensure we attract the best candidates
- We offer DBS checks and Drug and Alcohol testing
- We implement KPI's and regular review meetings to monitor performance
- We have many varied job opportunities across a range of industries due to our size and scale
- We can help you move from a temporary to permanent job in the same company
- We have lots of temporary and permanent vacancies across the UK
- We have many bi-lingual team members in the branches
- We offer competitive pay rates
- We have an easy online application process
- We can offer continuity of work as we have the ability to find you a new contract before the previous one ends
- We work with companies with reputable brands
- We can offer training such as induction, manual handling and health and safety and picking equipment. Over 1000 people have attained their fork lift licences through our training academies
- We offer apprenticeships
- We offer you daily support with the OnSite team members
19 - 20 The Triangle
NG2 Business Park
Apply for jobs
Search our jobs online here and apply with our online application process.
For all other enquiries, click here for assistance.
New Business Enquiries
If you represent a business seeking further information about working or partnering with Staffline, submit your enquiry here.