Our vision is to build and develop the most reliable integrated workforce in the country and be the leading creator of opportunities, jobs and new ideas in the employability, skills and justice sectors.
Who is Staffline
Staffline is the UK’s leading provider of flexible, temporary and permanent workforce solutions, enabling over 40,000 people into good work every day.
We work hand-in-hand with our clients as an integrated business partner. Our candidates' work experience is as equally important to us and we continue to focus on helping them find good work with the most reputable employers.
We resource, recruit and mobilise large-scale workforces to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers, matching peaks and troughs on a continual basis.
Our OnSite service is one of our core recruitment offerings. Amongst other sectors, we assist logistics, food and manufacturing clients with the attraction, selection and management of their high-volume workforce needs.
Our size and experience mean that we are able to consistently deliver in filling large-scale, time-dependent placements.
We have a range of diverse businesses in order to further support our customers, including; Staffline Branches (with over 14 offices UK-wide), Brightwork-Staffline (Scotland), Staffline Ireland, Omega (our technical recruitment business) and Datum RPO (our specialist Recruitment Process Outsourcing business).
Staffline also have a driving division, Staffline Driving, dedicated to the specialist supply of HGV & LGV drivers to logistics and transport operations throughout the UK.
Why Work With Staffline?
- We are the UK’s leading outsourced workforce provider. We understand the market and how to deliver successful labour strategies
- We protect your brand and support CSR with compliant and ethical processes
- We have a National Resource Centre to ensure a pool of ready-to-work labour from the UK and overseas
- We provide funded training and development, improving performance and reducing the total cost
- We work with you in partnership to bring new ideas and shared best practice
- We have a proven track record of delivering smooth transition, added value services and the highest quality customer service
Our Client Services
- We create a flexible, large scale workforce with the ability to recruit and transfer workers to meet and supplement demand
- We provide a dedicated OnSite team available 365 days a year, 24 hours a day
- We offer a tailored local service supported by our national network
- We offer bespoke productivity and pricing models to ensure optimal performance
- We offer complete protection on compliance and ethical standards
- We offer specialist software for inductions and testing
- We offer a dedicated point of contact for all your needs
- We have a local reputation to ensure we attract the best candidates
- We offer DBS checks and Drug and Alcohol testing
- We implement KPI's and regular review meetings to monitor performance
What We Do - recruitment expertise with a business focus
Our experience and expertise within specialist sectors means we are able to offer advice in critical business areas. We are able to create productivity and pricing models which meet the client’s objectives and ensure optimum efficiency in terms of performance and cost.
Our experience within the food sector also means we can strategically help forecast, fulfill and manage your temporary workforce requirements to meet changes in operational demands.
Our focus is fulfilling staffing requirements and ensuring high rates of retention. Each is as important as the other. We offer key performance analysis with the goal to work with you to build continuous improvement plans into the business.
We take compliance with legislation and industry standards extremely seriously. Offering a total commitment to our clients to ensure that all of our workers are recruited and supplied to the standards required by the Gangmasters and Labour Abuse Authority (GLAA).
Staffline has an outstanding compliance record and reputation with the Gangmasters and Labour Abuse Authority (GLAA). We uphold the highest standards and have a dedicated, compliance team monitoring each aspect of the regulations.
We also work in partnership with the GLAA to raise awareness of the risks to businesses regarding labour exploitation and modern-day slavery.
Our teams are trained to identify signs of human trafficking and modern slavery and work with the authorities to protect individuals and keep them safe.
19 - 20 The Triangle
NG2 Business Park
Apply for jobs
Search our jobs online here and apply with our online application process.
For all other enquiries, click here for assistance.
New Business Enquiries
If you represent a business seeking further information about working or partnering with Staffline, submit your enquiry here.