Our OnSite model enables us to become an extension of our clients, placing our teams in the heart of our client’s operations. Currently, we provide over 350 OnSite solutions across the UK, working with leading brands such as Evri, GXO and Tesco in a variety of sectors.
What We Do
Our OnSite service is one of our core recruitment offerings. Amongst other sectors, we assist logistics, food and manufacturing clients with the attraction, selection and management of their high-volume workforce needs.
Our size and experience mean that we are able to consistently deliver in filling large-scale, time-dependent placements.
“Thanks to the team at Staffline, I know I’m guaranteed to have enough workers to meet our peak season demands.”
Working with leading brands such as BMW Group, Leadec & Laleham Health & Beauty, our diverse portfolio and wide-ranging skilled workers can support all manufacturing solutions.
“I’m very happy with my new job, everyone is very supportive. Thank you Staffline for this great opportunity!”
Our size and scale ensure that we meet the recruitment demands of our logistics clients through our flexible OnSite model. Working with leading brands such as DHL, EVRI and GXO, we enable our logistics clients to grow and prosper.
Our OnSite teams can do more than simply fill positions, they can strategically help forecast, fulfill and manage workforce requirements. We supply both skilled and unskilled Food Production workers to a variety of food groups, such as Finsbury Food Group, HelloFresh and Samworth Brothers.
- OnSite management with minimal disruption
- Personal service supported by the National Resource Centre
- Protection on compliance issues
- DBS checks
- D&A testing
- Platform for inductions and testing
- Industry Experience
- KPI's and regular review meetings to monitor staffing requirements
- Easy online application and support with application process and checks
- Continuity of work with reputable brands
- Temporary to permanent job opportunities
- Manual handling and health and safety training
- Material Handling Equipment training
- Apprenticeships – opportunity to train whilst working
19 - 20 The Triangle
NG2 Business Park
Apply for jobs
Search our jobs online here and apply with our online application process.
For all other enquiries, click here for assistance.
New Business Enquiries
If you represent a business seeking further information about working or partnering with Staffline, submit your enquiry here.