PeoplePlus is a leading public service provider, supporting tens of thousands of people each year. PeoplePlus helps unemployed people into work and is the largest Work Programme provider in the UK. We work in the Justice sector providing education to the prison service. We also provide skills training, apprenticeship programmes, health and well-being programmes and support people in to independent living.
Our Vision and Services
Our vision is to do everything we can, through our services and our care, to support people into independence, into work and onwards into career progression.
We aim to:
- Support people to find and keep jobs, and help others set up their own businesses
- Deliver skills and training to ensure people can access the right employment and enhance their career prospects
- Help people live more independently with disability and care support services
- Reduce the risk of reoffending by tackling the root causes of crime and offending
- Improve access to health and well-being advisory services
“I chose PeoplePlus to help me find the right apprentice for the job as I had heard good stories from other businesses in the area who had a positive experience working with them.”
Traditionally associated with entry level work experience in such skills as dressmaking or carpentry over a century ago, apprenticeships have come a long way since then. They are now an accepted and encouraged alternative to University. Carefully designed programmes help people gain skills in sectors such as food production, digital, banking, health and social care. Leadership and management, business improvement techniques and customer service are amongst some of our most popular qualifications.
“You can turn an apprenticeship into a full time job. I would definitely recommend an apprenticeship to all my friends.”