Our Vision and Services
Our vision is to do everything we can, through our services and our care, to support people into independence, into work and onwards into career progression.
We aim to:
- Support people to find and keep jobs, and help others set up their own businesses
- Deliver skills and training to ensure people can access the right employment and enhance their career prospects
- Help people live more independently with disability and care support services
- Reduce the risk of reoffending by tackling the root causes of crime and offending
- Improve access to health and well-being advisory services